Σχεδιασμένο για τους επίδοξους λάτρεις της μουσικής, απολαύστε τα αγαπημένα σας CD με το CD-Player DCD-600NE της Denon. Με την ιδιόκτητη τεχνολογία επεξεργασίας AL32 της Denon, σε συνδυασμό με μια καινοτόμο δομή κυκλωμάτων, διασφαλίζεται ότι οι εγγραφές αναπαράγονται με ακρίβεια και είναι πιστές στον αυθεντικό ήχο. Πάνω από ένα CD player, το DCD-600NE παρέχει τα σήματα ήχου ακόμη υψηλότερης ποιότητας στον ενισχυτή. Ο σχεδιασμός ανθεκτικός στους κραδασμούς μειώνει τις δυσμενείς ηχητικές επιδράσεις των βαριών εξαρτημάτων μέσα στους ενισχυτές, διασφαλίζοντας ότι η ποιότητα του ήχου πληροί τα αυστηρά πρότυπα της Denon. Και με μια κληρονομιά πάνω από 100 χρόνων για την κατασκευή συσκευών ήχου, εμπιστευθείτε τον Denon για να επιτύχετε εκπληκτικό ήχο που ξεπερνά τις προσδοκίες σας.
- AL32 Processing and Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter: Accurate playback that’s faithful to the original recording
- Extended disc support for your audio collection: Play all your music on CD and CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA)
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon Hi-Fi products
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality that’s unaffected by the environment
- Circuitry with minimized signal paths: With a shorter distance for the signal to travel, the original sound is faithfully reproduced
- Thoughtfully designed audio and digital circuits: Built with layered circuit boards to prevent the deterioration of sound quality due to connectors or cables
- Pure Direct Mode: For cleaner audio output and more accurate, detailed sound
- Available in premium silver and black: Elegant design that blends seamlessly with your home décor and other audio systems
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
The DCD-600NE is equipped with AL32 Processing, a proprietary analog waveform reproduction technology from Denon. AL32 Processing utilizes data interpolation algorithms, which add in the points that should exist before and after large quantities of data, smoothing out the waveform and restoring information that was lost during the digital recording. The resulting playback is highly detailed, free of interferences, richly expressive in the lower range and beautifully faithful to the original sound. Listen to songs as the artist intended.
CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 AND WMA SUPPORT
Enjoy extended disc support for your cherished music collection. The DCD-600NE plays back your CD's, CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA formats. Listen to your favourite audio formats and feel the powerful fidelity DCD-600NE provides.
BUILD INTEGRITY WITH THOUGHTFULLY SELECTED COMPONENTS
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of DCD-600NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Advanced Circuitry with Minimized Signal Paths
The circuit patterns in the DCD-600NE are thoughtfully engineered to make signal paths as short as possible. With layered circuit boards and shorter circuits, the interference between circuits and left and right channels is reduced, and the adverse influences on audio signals are minimized. As a result, the circuit paths in the DCD-600NE reproduce sound that’s clean, highly transparent and faithful to the original recording.
Vibration-Resistant Design for Pristine Sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so that sound quality meets Denon standards. The power transformer is fitted immediately above the insulators to prevent unwanted vibration. By placing the transformer close to the foot, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced, resulting in pristine sound. This design is referred to as Direct Mechanical Ground Construction. With a metal bracket connecting the CD mechanism and chassis to the high-density feet, unwanted resonance is further reduced to deliver pristine sound.
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
The DCD-600NE features a metal chassis to achieve high mechanical stability to suppress vibration caused by disc rotation.
The DCD-600NE features one Optical output to connect to the digital input of an amplifier or AV receiver.
Pure Direct Mode
Listen with Pure Direct Mode on the DCD-600NE. Pure Direct Mode deactivates the digital output and the display which might otherwise color the signal. What you hear is a cleaner, more detailed, accurate sound.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.